THE JOURNEY TO STRONG SYSTEM
THE INTERMEDIATE PROGRAM
"FROM FAMILIAR TO FUCKING AWESOME"
VIDEO BREAKING DOWN THE MECHANICS OF THE PROGRAM:
Include the Highlight Reel of Different Training Videos like the ones included below
The Intermediate Program
- Increase muscle size and strength – Correctly applying time under tension, rotating exercise selection and progressing your training volume.
- Reinforce and build on a Spartan work ethic – become an athlete, not just a lifter.
- Peak your strength and take advantage of all that you’ve built on – Supercompensation, managing fatigue and everything else you need to reveal your true strength.
- Learn Intermediate Level lifting mechanics to develop your knowledge of strength even further.
The Intermediate Program serves to optimize your training results and removes all the barriers that are stopping you from progressing, based on 4 Key Principles:
- Prioritization - making you do the things you know you should be doing, to reap the rewards you want.
- Managing Expectations - some people don't know what they're capable of. It's time to reveal that.
- Correct Application - there are endless variables to a training program - what's important is how and why you use them.
- Breaking Plateaus - there are too many people who hit a plateau they never break through. Keep the relentless pursuit of progress up with full momentum.
VIDEO OF JONNY
VIDEO OF KIRSTY
VIDEO OF ROB
VIDEO OF ADAM
By choosing The Intermediate Program...
HYPERTROPHY - Muscles are the engine, the nervous system is the driver.
Having bigger muscles makes you stronger. As an Intermediate, we focus on developing muscle mass to increase our strength potential, The Program will also highlight the importance of time under tension (TUT) and develop muscle activation when and where it's needed.
WORK CAPACITY - Get fitter whilst you get stronger.
It's not just about how much you can lift or how hard you can work but about how well you can recover.
Being an Intermediate - you're training needs to be taken to the next level. Work capacity training will involve exposure to a wide range of movements, challenging your fatigue resistance and reinforcing motor skill proficiency.
STRENGTH WORK - Compound movements and linear progression.
Lifting heavy things is what it's all about. In the Intermediate program, you should now possess competency within the major compound exercises. This means we can literally push the weights up and get you lifting heavy.
Taking a 4 Week Wave, we will peak your strength to levels you've never experienced.
MOVEMENT PREP - It's not about moving a weight from A to B, it's about HOW you move.
Using the key principles of learning, internal and external cues and positive feedback, you will develop a thorough understanding of how to perform safe and effective lifting techniques.
CORE STABILITY - The abs aren't just for looking good. The core is the origin of strength in every movement.
In the Intermediate Program, we will overload the core and challenge your stability - as well as prioritizing the integration of your abs into the major, compound lifts.